- Shipping & Handling
- Shipping Options
- Pricing & Payment
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Handling:
- One Stop Learning Ships all packages via Canada Post Expedited Services. Postal Rates do not include PST/GST(HST).
*Please Note: Shipping and Handling rates may be recalculated and adjusted before shipping to best reflect the real cost. Rates on your web order invoice are an estimate, and not the exact and final cost.
- Shipping Options:
- Please specify when placing your order:
- Complete Shipping: If all items are in stock the order will be shipped promptly. If some items are missing from the order and need to be ordered in to complete the order, all items will be held and shipped together. If items are taking a while to come in, we may call to give you status of your order and verify if you still would like to wait for them to arrive.
- Split Ship: We will ship items we have in stock and bill you for those items that are shipped. Backordered items will be held and shipped together in next shipment these items will be billed at the time of shipping.
- Cancel Back-orders: We ship all items that we have in stock and do not order in the backordered items. If you are paying by credit card or Paypal we will immediately credit your card.
- Rush: Next day shipping only applies to items we have in stock. There will be an additional charge of $20.00 to the regular shipping charges. If there are backordered items they will not be considered “Rush” unless specified and will be shipped and charged at the regular expedited service.
- Store Pick Up: If you wish to come and visit the store and pick your items up. You will not be charged shipping and handling. Please indicate if you would like to pick up split or complete orders. For the split order we would call and let you know what items we have for you to pick up while we order in the other items we did not have in stock. Complete orders we will call you when all your items are in for you to pick up.
- Pricing & Payment:
- In rare circumstance prices may vary from the website, as publishers may change their prices without notice. If we notice a considerable price difference in an item in your web order, we will contact you before shipping.
We accept Mastercard, Visa and PayPal on our website for your online orders. If you wish to phone in your credit card information when your order has been filled we can do that as well, please mention that on your order. If you wish to send a cheque for your order, please specify and we will hold your order till the cheque has arrived and payment is made.
Price Matching: We will be pleased to match other Canadian prices as long as their prices are current and they have them in stock. There may be conditions where we may not be able to match the price. If you have any questions regarding price matching please inquire when creating your order.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the Invoice date and must be accompanied by the invoice number or a copy of the invoice. Items must be returned in NEW CONDITION, if they are returned damaged, written in, or with eraser marks there will be no refund. Please mail return items in a carefully packed and wrapped container to prevent damage.
- *Please Note: No refunds on software, CDs and cassettes, special orders or "items that are more than 5+ units of that single item are considered Special Orders"
- Shipping costs will not be refunded if the items were shipped. Shipping is at the cost of the purchaser. Items purchased using PayPal and returned will have deducted the PayPal Fees administered to One Stop Learning. A restocking fee of 10% will also apply if items were shipped.