- One Stop Learning Ships all packages via Canada Post Expedited Services. Postal Rates do not include PST/GST(HST).
*Please Note: Shipping and Handling rates may be recalculated and adjusted before shipping to best reflect the real cost. Rates on your web order invoice are an estimate, and not the exact and final cost.
- Please specify when placing your order:
- Complete Shipping: If all items are in stock the order will be shipped promptly. If some items are missing from the order and need to be ordered in to complete the order, all items will be held and shipped together. If items are taking a while to come in, we may call to give you status of your order and verify if you still would like to wait for them to arrive.
- Split Ship: We will ship items we have in stock and bill you for those items that are shipped. Backordered items will be held and shipped together in next shipment these items will be billed at the time of shipping.
- Cancel Back-orders: We ship all items that we have in stock and do not order in the backordered items. If you are paying by credit card or Paypal we will immediately credit your card.
- Rush: Next day shipping only applies to items we have in stock. There will be an additional charge of $20.00 to the regular shipping charges. If there are backordered items they will not be considered “Rush” unless specified and will be shipped and charged at the regular expedited service.
- Store Pick Up: If you wish to come and visit the store and pick your items up. You will not be charged shipping and handling. Please indicate if you would like to pick up split or complete orders. For the split order we would call and let you know what items we have for you to pick up while we order in the other items we did not have in stock. Complete orders we will call you when all your items are in for you to pick up.
Pricing & Payment:
- In rare circumstance prices may vary from the website, as publishers may change their prices without notice. If we notice a considerable price difference in an item in your web order, we will contact you before shipping.
Sales Tax: All orders are subject to all applicable sales taxes of the province or country to which the order will be sent.
Payment Methods: We accept Purchase Orders numbers from schools that have accounts set up with us. Please provide the name of the school, the family name or students if applicable and your PO # if required. If your school does not have an account set up with us, we may contact you to get more information in order to bill your school account.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and PayPal on our website for your online orders. If you wish to phone in your credit card information when your order has been filled we can do that as well, please mention that on your order. If you wish to send a cheque for your order, please specify and we will hold your order till the cheque has arrived and payment is made.
Returns:Returns must be made within 30 days of the Invoice date and must be accompanied by the invoice number or a copy of the invoice. Items must be returned in NEW CONDITION, if they are returned damaged, written in, or with eraser marks there will be no refund. Please mail return items in a carefully packed and wrapped container to prevent damage.